Friday, February 1, 2013

Anne Hathaway: Screen Actors Guild Awards 2013: ‘Argo,’ ‘Lincoln,’ ‘Les Mis’ and ‘Silver Linings’ Win Big

The 2013 SAG Awards had plenty of exciting moments, including Jennifer Lawrence's win for Silver Linings Playbook and Ben Affleck's Argo success. While much of the focus was on the stage, there was still lots of action happening in the audience with stars mingling during breaks and chatting over dinner. Jennifer Garner got up from her seat next to husband Ben Affleck to pose with winner Anne Hathaway, while Busy Philipps met up with Jack McBrayer in between tables. Presenter Justin Timberlake shared a snap with Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper backstage, and Jessica Chastain laughed with ladies Kerry Washington and Julianne Moore. Click through to see all the celebrity fun inside the SAGs! lets back to Anne Halthaway She has already scooped the Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress for her role in Oscar-nominated epic Les Miserables.
And Anne Hathaway made it a double triumph on Sunday night in Los Angeles when she won the Screen Actors Guild award for playing prostitute Fantine in the film adaptation of the musical.
The star was clearly choked up as she thanked her family, husband and fellow nominees at the Shrine Auditorium.

Looking stunning in a black Giambattista Valli couture gown and bright red lipstick, the emotional star said: ' I want to thank my mother for voting for me - she better have.''Thanks mom for being an actor and dad for being married to one,' she said, before going on to pay tribute to her castmates in The Dark Knight Rises and Les Miserables.'I'm just thrilled I have dental,' she laughed. 'I got my SAG card when I was 14. It felt like the beginning of the world. I have loved every single minute of my life as an actor.'Thank you for nominating me alongside incredible women and incredible performances.'Hathaway won for her role as a doomed single mother forced into prostitution in the adaptation of the stage musical based on Victor Hugo's epic novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...