Saturday, October 18, 2014

Teammovies Competition Soon!

This week i will not talk about any movie, i will talk about TEAMMOVIES and its new competition, yes am amateur without experience , i decide to get into this domain because i love movies ,yes i like movies from different culture , countries, language and categories.
That is why i decide to make many blogs where is each i talk about Italian movies,French movies,Espanol movies and sure America movies and a blog for celebrities.
Am looking forward to release blogs in other language also like Arabic,Hebrew,Indian(Many) ...
I have also many channels four channels on YouTube:


  • Channel Main
  • Channel 1
  • Channel HD
  • Celebrities Channel

  • with additional to the above come my twitter account @teammovies and come my facebook page teammovies.com.Pinterest and flickr are also envolved in my work and at the end come my website where i put everything i need other to know.
    Maybe you need to ask me if i got revenue from this , Yes i got but not so good but its not my purpose , i great this only and only because i like movies and this is my purpose.
    So After all this speech i want to tell you that i will start a competition on YouTube by creating a playlist on my Channel 1 , where i can select from your clips some special clips and put it in the playlist after that we will vote and select the best clip from these clips and the winner will win a valuable gift from my choice.
    I count on your guys to upload good clips.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...